I wanted to start breeding my own mealworms and after looking around at what was available and what others had done, I decided to build my own farm. This is my journey.
(I started keeping track of this project on its own website some time ago but updating it is time consuming and not easily done from a mobile. I’ve never done a blog before but having looked into it have decided it’s probably an easier way of recording my project. Having removed that website, the first few posts on here will probably look like I’ve gone mad over a weekend and have some kind of warp speed delivery service from China. I haven’t. I’ll just be bringing this up to date.)